Major features of our machines:
- 100% made in Italy
- safe, innovative, easy to use , conceive to last
- ecologically sound : steam cleaning and sanitizing reduces the use of chemicals by 80% and cuts the use of water by 90%
- good value for money
- easy to handle
Additional characteristics of C.CTECHNOLOGY electronic control steamers
- stainless steel construction – long life
- stainless steel boiler
- in operation refillable water tank – continuous steam
- each unit comes with a full assortment of cleaning tools and accessories
- CE marked, PED certified ( European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC )
- ETL Listed Mark certified since 2009 for North American market
The high pressure/temperature steam generated allows the cleaning and sanitizing of almost any surface, in almost any situation.
In fact, steam is actually the very healthy and effective option to tackle and remove any type of dirt easily, without soaking the surface, even from cleaning areas other methods cannot reach.
C.CTECHNOLOGY machines are ideally suited for all types of environment , to clean and sanitize food processing rooms and areas (ho.re.ca. service , bakery & pastry sectors) as well as industrial manufacturing environments .
Ideal to clean means of transportation (interiors, common areas of buses, trains, ships) , spa & wellness centres, hospitals and nursing homes, schools, shopping centres and public areas in general where high standards in hygiene, safety and cleaning are required .
C.CTECHNOLOGY whole production range consists of units with a continuous steam system; the user will never run out of steam while cleaning: just a short stop is needed to refill the external water tank.
The models can be single- or three-phased, based on the power needed; we can supply “steam only” machines; steam & detergent injection as well as steam, detergent injection & intake versions to suck up condensed steam returned as water.